Details for Legal Notice for Sealed Bids Memorial Park, is accepting bids
Legal Notice for Sealed Bids
Memorial Park, is accepting bids for the following:
1) Cutting Dead Trees
2) Cutting and Removing Dead Trees.
Sealed bids will be received by Memorial Park Office located at 2221 N Memorial Drive, New Castle, IN 47362 until the date of April 19, 2021, 12:00.
Sealed bids will be opened at the April 19th meeting, which starts at 7:00.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Chicago cultured: Gordon's hard-nosed mentality fits in with new home
- Michael J. Fox's dog has died: 'We'll miss you'
- Queen Elizabeth II to be joined by senior royals on engagements after Prince Philip death
- Jeannie Mai Jenkins gushes over marriage to Jeezy: 'I'm so proud to finally be Mrs. Jenkins!'
- Queen drummer Roger Taylor to redesign his garden with 20ft statue of Freddie Mercury
- Diogo Rau to join Lilly as Senior Vice-President and Chief Information and Digital Officer
- Snyder signs to play soccer for Transylvania University
- Softball Titans sweep two from Rebels
- Indianapolis man arrested after suspicious activity at New Castle church
- Council adopts new fees at South Mound Cemetery; No Sunday, holiday burials allowed
- Johnny Bryant Sloan
- Underclassmen lead softball Raiders past Trojans
- The man of the hour: Long-time city worker Robert Dye retires
- Meth remains Henry County’s drug of choice; Occasional cases of heroin, cocaine reported
- Miller chosen as new head football coach at Shenandoah
- Osborne Park can help study endangered trees; New Baker Park playground underway
- Trojans' McGowan signs to play women's basketball for Trine
- New York Avenue entrance closing Thursday; Should reopen Monday morning