Details for The Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) has issued a
The Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) has issued a Land Application Permit to the South Henry Regional Waste District at 301 South Williams Street, Lewisville, IN, Permit No. IN LA 000518. This renewal of a Nonsite-Specific Land Application Permit allows the South Henry Regional Waste District to land apply municipal biosolids to agricultural land in Henry and Rush Counties. For specific information concerning their land application program, contact Jerry Libby at (765) 987‑8432 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the permit process, contact Kate Garvey, the environmental manager assigned to this permit at (317) 233‑5552 or KRGarve@idem.IN.gov. The final decision is available online via IDEM’s Virtual File Cabinet (VFC). Please go to: http://vfc.idem.in.gov/. Documents related to this permit can be found by selecting the “Full Text Search” field and entering this facility’s permit number, 000518.
If you wish to challenge this decision, IC 13-15-6-1 and IC 4-21.5-3-7 require that you file a Petition for Administrative Review. If you seek to have the effectiveness of the permit stayed during the Administrative Review, you must also file a Petition for Stay. The Petition(s) must be submitted to the Office of Environmental Adjudication (OEA) at the following address within 15 days of the date of publication of this Notice:
Office of Environmental Adjudication
Indiana Government Center North, Room N103
100 North Senate Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204
The Petition(s) must include facts demonstrating that you are either the applicant, a person aggrieved or adversely affected by the decision, or otherwise entitled to review by law. Identifying the permit, decision, or other order for which you seek review by permit number, name of the applicant, location, or date of this notice will expedite review of the petition. Additionally, IC 13-15-6-2 and 315 IAC 1-3-2 require that your Petition include:
1. the name, address, and telephone number of the person making the request;
2. the interest of the person making the request;
3. identification of any persons represented by the person making the request;
4. the reasons, with particularity, for the request;
5. the issues, with particularity, for the request;
6. identification of the terms and conditions which, in the judgment of the person making the request, would be appropriate in the case in question to satisfy the requirements of the law governing documents of the type granted or denied by the Commissioner's action; and
7. a copy of the pertinent portions of the permit, decision, or other order for which you seek review, at a minimum, the portion of the Commissioner’s action that identifies the person to whom the action is directed and the identification number of the action.
Pursuant to IC 4-21.5-3-1(f), any document serving as a petition for review or review and stay must be filed with the OEA. Filing of such a document is complete on the earliest of the following dates:
1. the date on which the petition is delivered to the OEA;
2. the date of the postmark on the envelope containing the petition, if the petition is mailed to the OEA by United States mail; or
3. the date on which the petition is deposited with a private carrier, as shown by a receipt issued by the carrier, if the petition is sent to the OEA by private carrier.
In order to assist permit staff in tracking any appeals of the decision, please provide a copy of your petition to Kate Garvey, IDEM, Solid Waste Permits, IGCN 1154, 100 North Senate Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204-2251.
The OEA will provide you with notice of any pre-hearing conferences, preliminary hearings, hearings, stays, or orders regarding this decision if you submit a written request to the OEA. If you do not provide a written request to the OEA, you will no longer be notified of any proceedings pertaining to this decision.
More information on the review process is available at the website for the Office of Environmental Adjudication at http://www.in.gov/oea.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Lena Dunham reflects on three years sober
- Carrie-Anne Moss' role change
- Tom Hiddleston feared losing himself
- Auburn basketball: North Carolina transfer Walker Kessler commits to Auburn
- Less Than a Day's Supply of Blood Now on Indiana Shelves
- Steven M. Sipple: Playing with 'a different edge,' Toure makes strong impression in spring drills
- Where each Husker quarterback stands at midpoint of spring ball, according to Scott Frost
- Brie Bella marks seventh anniversary with Daniel Bryan
- Indianapolis man arrested after suspicious activity at New Castle church
- Council adopts new fees at South Mound Cemetery; No Sunday, holiday burials allowed
- Johnny Bryant Sloan
- Underclassmen lead softball Raiders past Trojans
- Masks still required to enter city buildings; NCPD to help with security at Cruise-ins
- The man of the hour: Long-time city worker Robert Dye retires
- Miller chosen as new head football coach at Shenandoah
- Meth remains Henry County’s drug of choice; Occasional cases of heroin, cocaine reported
- Osborne Park can help study endangered trees; New Baker Park playground underway
- In the heat of battle; Crider takes third in Blazin' Challenge