President Joe Biden's speech to a joint session of Congress made history before it even started, with two women on the dias, with Vice President Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi as the second- and third-in-line to the presidency. CNN's Chris Cillizza talks through his hits and misses from Biden's speech — outlining which moments mattered most and why.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Indiana lawmakers returning to Statehouse to consider overriding governor's vetoes
- Auburn running back Shaun Shivers fueled by what people say he can't do
- WATCH NOW: Mrvan seeking $42M in federal funds for Northwest Indiana community projects
- Lady Gaga 'relieved' after dog thieves arrested
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge launch YouTube channel!
- Channing Tatum penned children's book to help daughter be more confident
- Pete Davidson is burning off his tattoos
- Governor vetoes bill designed to take power from health departments
- Muncie man leads police on high speed chase through New Castle, Knightstown
- Kennard woman charged with child molesting; Allegedly forced child to drink alcohol
- Food Truck Fridays coming to downtown New Castle
- Penny York begins teaching at Indiana Wesleyan University
- Man allegedly steals car, leads police on chase up S.R. 3
- Unemployment claims draining county budget
- Linda Kay Van Winkle Campton
- Amy Mashawn Saunders
- 'I thought it was unconstitutional'; Saunders explains why he supports governor veto of HB 1123
- Bradley Todd Allen