Anderson — Songwriter’s Steve Wallace and Katie Wilson have been inducted into the Traditional Country Hall Of Fame for a second time in the writers category. Their song “Just Like Islands” earned them their induction. Walker Music Group of Nashville, TN honored them with the Song Of The Decade Award in September. Wallace who retired earlier this year still likes to help others with their musical careers. Wilson also sings the song with all royalties for the month of October going to fight Breast Cancer.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- What’s Your Favorite New Show of the Fall TV Season? (POLL)
- Republicans in Indiana may look to have school board elections partisan
- Manchin likely kills proposed tax to fund reconciliation bill
- New Castle woman arrested after infant's death
- Annaleigh Ashford Belts Out Updated ‘B Positive’ Opening Theme Song (VIDEO)
- Red Report: AD Alberts wonders if Michigan game was 'too big' for officiating crew
- Police close village offices after wanted man threatens shooting; public help sought
- US-China tensions evident as Biden heads to twin summits